Bob Benedetto Memorial Scholarship Fund for Social Workers

College Major: Social Work

Awarded to college undergraduate from Ventura County enrolled in a BSW degree program at an accredited 4-year college or university, or college graduate or college senior from Ventura County who is enrolled as a candidate for a Master’s level in Social Work (an MSW) at an accredited college or university.

Special Requirements: Student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Required essay must explain your reasons for wanting to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Social Work and discuss what your plans are once schooling is completed.

Supplemental Questions
  1. In 700 words or less, tell us your reasons for pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's in Social Work and discuss your plans once you complete your studies.