Bob Benedetto Memorial Scholarship Fund for Social Workers

College Major: Social Work: Bachelor’s of Social Work (BSW), Master’s in Social Work (MSW)

Awarded to college undergraduate from Ventura County enrolled in a Bachelors of Social Work degree program at an accredited 4-year college or university, or college graduate or college senior from Ventura County who is enrolled as a candidate for a Master’s level in Social Work (an MSW) at an accredited college or university.

Special Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Applicants must demonstrate financial need,